শুক্রবার, ১৩ এপ্রিল, ২০১২

Please don't get your hackles up | Bigcloset TopShelf

Printer-friendly version

I am a male bisexual and have gay and lesbian friends but no TG/TS friends. I say I don't have any TG/TS friends but that's "as far as I know". I could have but they haven't come out to me and/or are so passable as for me not to question it.
What I am interested in is sexual preferences. This is because I'm ignorant in this situation and wish to become informed, not to upset anyone. Thus my header! I know my gay friends want only same-gender relationships, whether gay male or lesbian. My preference is for female relationships but still really enjoy male relationships, as well. Without any real experience with TG/TS people I find myself wondering why M2F trasitioners mostly end up in lesbian relationships. I mean, if you're already a female in your mind, did you start out as a lesbian female? Or was it being forced to live as a male, you've "acquired" a preference for a female partner? I know I sound stupid and readily admit that I am. I would just think that if you were always a female in your mind, you would naturally tend to be a heterosexual female in about the same ratio as the "normal" population.
I'm really serious about this, not trying to be hurtful. Please be honest with me and don't take any of this as some kind of personal attack. I'm really curious.
Thank you to anyone who helps me to learn.

carlos pena amanda bynes arrested f 18 jet crash in virginia beach john tortorella nicki minaj beez in the trap video food network

কোন মন্তব্য নেই:

একটি মন্তব্য পোস্ট করুন